Today, we are releasing another new update!
We’ll perform a server restart within an hour or two of this post’s release date, which will finalize all of the changes made.
Here’s what’s new:
- Added /rename and /lore as a perk for VIP+ rank
- (Released yesterday) Duels has been added! 1v1 other players with various kits and arenas using /1v1 [name] <bet>.
- Mob griefing has been enabled
- Added Multiverse to prevent the communal enderman farm from being restricted by other players in the nether, as well as for building projects
- Added Helper rank, and changed the in-game chat colors of Builder, Moderator, Admin, and Owner ranks
- Updated our Ranks system to a newly-released version in hopes of fixing the ‘internal server error’ issues
- Added /menu for help with various commands the server has
- Removed some commands from the broadcaster plugin
- Added a custom broadcasting plugin to add a custom design to the broadcast prefix
Once again, this will all take effect later tonight.
If you have any questions about this update or anything else, contact humeman through in-game chat, discord, the comments of this post, or [email protected]